"I have taken quite a few risks in my driving career and gone to sleep a few times but how the hell does..."
"The truck driver was definitely in the wrong. I don’t know why there is any debate on the subject. It..."
"I would have taken a box"
"If the law hadn't changed about people removing forest waste there would be no need to burn off. If..."
"What about the speed camera on the highway at kororo "
"The guy with the caravan may have been an idiot for overtaking the stopped vehicle but he certainly..."
"There is no law that will compel politicians to act on policy promises"
"Why are any phones allowed in classrooms. Ban them all."
"31% of accidents are caused by drunk or alcohol affected drivers. Beware of the other 69%."
"What a ludicrous idea to further reduce speed limits and permanent 24 hour 40k speed zones outside..."