A STANTHORPE woman, 53, was accidentally shot in the leg on a private property near Dalveen on Saturday.
She was taken to the Stanthorpe Hospital in a stable condition and released within a couple of hours.
The woman was taken by private vehicle towards Stanthorpe and met an ambulance at The Summit.
She was shooting with another person when the accident happened.
Police investigations are continuing.
FIRE crews were called to a structure fire at Yulabilla about 2.55am on Saturday after an air-conditioner ignited a fire in the ceiling.
Crews raced to the scene and extinguished the blaze.
Circumstances surrounding the incident are not suspicious and no-one is believed to have been injured.
Car catches fire
THE driver of a car which caught fire about 12.20am on Saturday was quick to call emergency services about the blaze.
Fire crews reported a small vehicle fire along Athol School Rd.
It is believed the fire started from a suspected fuel leak from the vehicle which was damaged when the driver lost control travelling over a culvert.
Mower shop fire
INVESTIGATIONS were quickly wrapped up into a shop fire in Dalby on Saturday.
Emergency services were called to Dalby Mower Supplies about 10.20am with reports a fire had broken out in the shop ceiling.
A police spokesman said the shop suffered minimal damage and investigations showed the blaze started from a short in a light fitting.
Update your news preferences and get the latest news delivered to your inbox.