Variable Rate Home Loans
THIS is the most common loan offered by lenders and with repayment periods of up to 30 years is used by many people to buy their homes.
To motivate buyers to choose this type of loan lending institutions sometimes offer discounted start-up periods with lower interest rates. These benefits can be short lived as once the initial period is over the loan reverts back to the standard variable rate.
- Regular repayments are great for budgeting.
- A very flexible type of loan which often has more features than other types of loans.
- You can make additional repayments without incurring a penalty, allowing you to pay off your loan faster.
- If interest rates rise you will have to make higher repayments.
- The interest rate is always higher than other type of Home Loan rates.
To check out the latest Variable home loan rates click here.
Read more ...