THERE are many things to consider when investing in property and the first is what the objectives of your investment are; is it to generate long term growth or is it to provide an additional revenue stream.
Only you can answer that question however here are some of the reasons why Property Investment is so attractive to so many Australians.
- Property is an asset you can touch, rent and importantly improve the value of.
- There are some fantastic tax advantages available.
- By leveraging your funds and borrowing you gain greater exposure to capital value increases over the long term.
- Property can produce an attractive rental income.
- For a small monthly fee it can be managed by a real estate agent or alternatively you can do it yourself.
- With the shortage of supply of housing and vacancy rates at record lows if a property has a good rental market and is not over priced it should be leased fairly quickly.
- Historically real estate has grown around 10% annually or doubled in value every 7 years.
Read more ...
Update your news preferences and get the latest news delivered to your inbox.