- Instyle Sleep Centre - Woodlark St now open
- Fundamental Foods - Keen St is open on Thursday
- Black Sombrero - Woodlark St open Thursday arvo for drinks , Margaritas and Tapas
- North Coast Cruise and Travel - Woodlark St open on Thursday
- Chandlers Betta - Woodlark St will be partially open on Friday
- Telstra is open in different spots around town.
- Summerland Credit Union - All branches of Summerland Credit Union have remained open other than the Molesworth St Lismore branch. All customer services/ATMs/call centre have not missed a beat. Lismore branch opens for business as usual tomorrow. They are also phoning affected customers.
- Daley's Homewares and Monogramming
- Lismore Organic Farmers Market will be open again next Tuesday with nearly all the normal suppliers back offering fresh, local, organic produce.
TUESDAY 10.15am: THESE businesses have confirmed that they are now reopened.
- Social Futures - Headspace building in Carrington Street, Clubhouse under the Conservatorium and the carpark at the back of our main office in Keen Street
- The Bank Café
- Republic of Coffee
- The Bircher Bar
- La Baracca Espresso Bar and Trattoria
- Southside Hot Bread
- Lismore Central stores (Woolworths, PJs Country Fruit and Veg, Keysies Quality Meats, Super Dollar Lismore, The Central Coffee Cart, RainbowNails Lismore Central, CTC Tobacconist, chemist, News Xtra Newsagency, Reis Emporium, ZaZa Kebabs, National Hearing Service, and the Gadget Hospital are all open). BBQ happening at Lismore Central at 12pm today thanks to retailers.
- Mega Pizza
- Lismore Pie Cart
- Southside Takeaways
- Southside Pharmacy
- Brand's Pharmacy
- A Foot in Front Lismore Podiatry
- Winks Hairdressing Salon
- Terry Bushells Hair Salon
- Glamour Hair
- Shartan Hair Studio
- Annabella's Beauty Salon
- Bi-Rite Lismore
- Timmays Car Audio and 4WD Accessories
- Superior Smash
- Lickiss Fabrications South Lismore
- Fuji Xerox Lismore
- Woolworths Lismore Central
- Major stores at Lismore Shopping Square
- Rainbow Patchwork, Union St
If you know of any other businesses that have now reopened following the flood, let us know.
MONDAY 11.50am: SHOPPERS have been flocking to stores to replenish food and fuel supplies in the Lismore area.
Major stores at Lismore Shopping Square are now open for business.
Woolworths, Coles, Big W and Kmart, are open for people needing supplies.
Selected specialty stores are open.
Shops in Goonellabah are also open, including chemists, supermarkets, newsagency, petrol stations, cafes, bakeries and bottle shops.
Also open are shops in the East Lismore Shopping Centre on Wyrallah Raod, and include: Spar supermarket, bakery, takeaways and cafe, post office and pathology service, amongst others.
The CBD remains closed as the clean up continues.
Update your news preferences and get the latest news delivered to your inbox.