A MAN was preparing to cook a barbecue when a gas bottle exploded and burnt his body. 

Witnesses said they heard a loud bang at the residential address around 6pm Tuesday.

He was transported by ambulance to Bundaberg Hospital in a stable condition. 


Win-win: Titans and Warriors draw at historic Lismore game

Premium Content Win-win: Titans and Warriors draw at historic Lismore game

The NRL match drew a passionate crowd to Oakes Oval

Art lovers flock to gallery for Archibald’s regional tour

Premium Content Art lovers flock to gallery for Archibald’s regional tour

The travelling exhibition is heading into its final week here

‘Erratic’ drink-driver blew nearly five times legal limit

Premium Content ‘Erratic’ drink-driver blew nearly five times legal limit

Police faced two cases of extreme drink-driving overnight.