Luxurious tent is truly indulgent
THE Granite Belt has entered a new world of "glamping" (camping) indulgence with the opening of Alure Boutique Villa's Luxury Tent.
An Australian first, the tent comes with every convenience you would expect from a five-star villa and provides a never-imagined camping experience. The interior was designed by Stanthorpe architect Alwin Haagner, from Alwin Architects, and lavishly decorated by renowned Brisbane designer John Glynn, from The Design House.
Imagine a tent with:
• Fabric-draped four-poster bed complete with king-sized pillow topped ensemble and luxurious bed linen
• Mood lighting at your fingertips
• Full kitchen with European appliances including the best in espresso coffee machines with seriously good coffee
• Full bathroom with an illuminated Hansa Clear Lux Duo shower system, heated towel rails, fluffy towels and every product you would ever need including L'Occitane toiletries and a GHD hair straightener
• Eco fireplace and ducted air-conditioning for perfect climate control
• Entertainment centre with a 50" plasma flatscreen TV, stereo and iPod dock
• Laundry facilities with washing machine, iron and ironing board (if you must)
• Outdoor decks complete with a barbecue and entertaining area and a private outdoor spa
• A chandelier.
Located in the stunning high country of the Granite Belt, Alure's luxury tented villa is surrounded by spectacular granite rock and natural bush. The setting provides a perfect haven for kangaroos, koalas, birds and other wildlife.
Owners of Alure, Ruth McLennan and Marion Carrick, are delighted with the final product that has taken 18 months of research, planning and development.
The opening special rate: is $395 per night on weekends (Fri - Sun) and $345 on weekdays (Mon - Thurs), valid until December 16.
To find out more or to book, visit Granite Belt Wine Country.