1. Rainbow Region Boat Club 5pm Lake Ainsworth Lennox Head ph 6624 5481 or 048 222 3275.
2. Lismore Day View Club Sausage Sizzle 10am in Heritage Park for the cost of $12. Please bring a mug, chair, thermos of hot water, and also, if possible, a table. Members and friends are welcome. For catering purposes please let Jan know ph 6621 8401 if you are attending.
3. U3A meets 2pm at Lismore Workers Club with this weeks subject being independent travel for over – 60’s in Japan. Visitors most welcome for this informative talk. Call 6686 4968 for further information.
4. Table Tennis, Social, 6.30pm, Lismore Workers Sports Club Table Tennis Centre, ph 6624 5153.
5. Overeaters Anonymous 6.15pm to 7.15pm Oakes Centre Oakes Ave Casino ph 6662 7329.
6. Lismore Gem & Lapidary Club workshop 2pm to 9.30pm Arts & Crafts Pavilion Lismore Showground ph 6688 8280.
7. The Ballina Women’s Christian Choir 12.45pm to 2.30pm Baptist Church c/n Kerr & Bentink Sts Ballina This Choir is in desperate need of a pianist, for further information ph 6686 5859.
8. Tensegrity 7.30pm to 9.30pm Coffee Camp hall gold coin donation ph 6689
9. MacLean Patchwork & Quilters 9amUniting Church hall Church St MacLean ph 6645 2753.
10. Wardell Community Centre 12.30pm to 4pm 9 Sinclair St Wardell ph 6683 4867.
11. Ballina Toastmasters 7pm Ballina RSL Club ph 6686 3483 or 6686 6808.
12. Stroke Support Group 10am to noon Carroll Centre St Vincents Hospital ph 6623 3393.
13. Bexhill Community Get To-gether 10am to 3pm Bring your own lunch -Windsor room Bexhill Fellowship Centre behind Uniting Church ph 6624 5130.
14. Ballina Birdwing Toastmasters Club 9.45am Ballina RSL Club ph 6681 3403.
15. Coraki Hospital Auxiliary 1.30pm meeting room at hospital ph 6683 2641.
16. Summerland Toastmasters Club 6.45pm Lismore Workers Club ph 6624 4664.
17. Tai Chi with Marcus 9am Community Gardens ph 6620 1800 for more information.
1. Carers Social Club, Would you like to have a relaxing break from your care duties? Then the “Connect U Social Club” is the program for you, meeting at MacLean, 10am to 2pm. Meet others in an informal setting; enjoy activities, relaxation, information and a fun day out. Pick ups can be arranged. Please call Christabelle on 042 7250 407 for more information or just drop in and say Hi. It’s all free and lunch included. This is a Tweed Valley Respite Service program.
2. Free Walking Group for anyone 18 years and older 5.15 to 6.30pm Meet at corner Brewster and Uralba Sts across Lismore Square ph 6628 1822
3. Red Dove Social Group, 9.30am-2.30pm, , small group therapy for people with dementia , ph service manager on 6624 6711 for more information.
4. CWA Ballina Branch Handicraft and CUPPA morning 9am to 12noon CWA rooms , captain Cook Park, River St (next to Ballina RSL Club) Everyone welcome ph 6686 4652.
5. Dads in Distress 7.30pm Men & Family Resource Centre 17c Keen St Lismore ph 1300 853 437.
6. Free Service for pregnant women & new mothers 10am to 1pm Natures Child 122 Centennial Ct Byron Bay Arts & Industry Estate ph 6685 5780.
7. Housie 7pm at hall in Rhodes St, Sth Lismore opposite school. More helpers required please. Ph:66213827
8. Northern Rivers Gambling Service 10am to 11am The Buttery ph 6687 2520 for more information.
9. Community Garden workshop 2pm to 5pm Cost $10 ph Carla 0400 680 300.
10. Free Immunisation Clinic 2.30pm to 4pm Child & Family Health Care Centre Oliver Ave Goonellabah ph 6620 2967.
11. Brunzwick AM Toastmaster Club 9.45am to noon Seventh-day Adventist Church hall cnr Shara Boulevard and Bonool Circuit North Ocean Shores ph 6685 8024.
12. Lismore Evening View Club will be meeting at 6:30pm for a 7pm start. At the Lismore Workers Club Guest Speaker is from the Cancer Council and will be speaking about a healthy lifestyle. Members and Guests most welcome, apologies to Genie by noon Monday on 6621 3399
13. Ballina Laurel Club of Legacy meeting 1pm Ballina RSL Club, all legacy widows welcome ph 6687 6761 or 6686 0817.
14. Northern Rivers Bushwalkers Club 7.30pm Lismore Workers Club ph 6624 1766.
15. Indoor Bowls 7.30pm Ruthven hall $2 to play ph 6683 2418 or 683 2430.
16. Table Tennis Team Comp. 6.30pm to 10pm Lismore Sports Club Goonellabah phy 6624 5153.
Update your news preferences and get the latest news delivered to your inbox.