Lismore CBD given all clear
The SES are still monitoring major and minor flood levels on the Richmond and Wilsons Rivers, downstream from Lismore.
The Wilsons River peaked at Lismore at 10.4m at 2pm on Friday with major flooding.
The evacuation centre at SCU is still open, and 215 people attended the centre, with 39 accommodated overnight.
How is the wild weather affecting you? Tell us your story below or send us photos via email at email@example.com.
- View a gallery of flood images from across south-east Queensland and northern New South Wales.
- For more images of floods around the Sunshine Coast, visit The Sunshine Coast Daily's flood gallery 1 and flood gallery 2.
- See photos of Grafton as evacuation is ordered.
- View flood photos from the first deluge in south-east Queensland.
SES order Lismore flood evacuation
Squalls blackout whole region
Families evacuated, regions cut off
NSW flood information centre set up
Wild seas lash coast
Mass evacuations forced in Tweed
Rain and floods force evacuations
Bligh declares SEQ flood disaster
Northern NSW prepares for floods
More wet weather to come for the Sunshine Coast
Person caught in flood waters
Flood water closes Bruce Highway
Qld, NSW in for a drenching: BOM
Emergency resources and weather updates:
- Check out the Bureau of Meteorology's live radar image.
- New South Wales SES news updates.
- Queensland SES news updates.
- Road closure information can be found on the Road and Traffic Authority, NSW (RTA) website and RACQ website.
- For emergency assistance in floods and storms, contact the SES on 132 500. For life-threatening emergencies call 000.
- ThePublic Information and Inquiry Centre is open to provide informationregarding displaced families, road closures, welfare assistance and allother general inquiries. They can be contacted on 1800 227 228.