BRITAIN has turned Royal Baby crazy as the news is announced that The Duchess of Cambridge has finally gone into labour.
As the public awaits the arrival of Will and Kate's baby, we've been inundated with stories about the couple.
But there is such a thing as too much information when it comes to hearing about other people's private pregnancies.
Here are five things we really didn't need to know:
1. Kate Middleton is eating curry
2. Mills and Boon have a book out entitled 'Royal Baby'. According to the blurb, 'The Prince demands an heir… and what he wants, he gets!'
3. Some people are selling royal baby themed sick bags
4. The Queen will receive an 'encrypted phone call' when the Royal Baby is born
5. What the Royal baby might look like all grown up at 25
Update your news preferences and get the latest news delivered to your inbox.