Joining the Mega Community Raffle its Good4Community
RARELY does an organisation come along that gives and doesn't ask for anything back.
In our community, the Byron Shire businesses have forever been the 'backbone' of support for local community organisations.
Sponsorship of local sports clubs and generous donation of goods to schools and charities have traditionally provided funds for much-needed equipment and resources.
With the increasing costs associated with running local not-for-profit (NFP) organisations and community groups, a new initiative has been developed to support and build our local community.
Good4Global Limited is a not-for-profit organisation, operated by locals, that has set up the Good4Community Raffle with The Byron Shire News and Aussie Gateway Pty Ltd.
Creating and running raffles and other fundraising activities in the most cases requires a huge amount of volunteer effort to secure prizes, sell tickets, and administrate all the terms and conditions, permits and so on, of the fundraising event.
What if all this could be done for you, while also providing serious prizes of significant value.
That is just what Good4Global limited does. It secures prizes, handles permits and the terms and conditions to execute a fundraising event. All you need to do is tap into it.
The Mega Community raffle is solely aimed at benefiting local community groups including schools, sporting clubs and charities.
We encourage community members of Byron Shire and visitors to this region, to access the Community Raffle at: http://byronshire.good4global.com to purchase tickets and at the same time choose the Not-for-profit (NFP) organisation or community group to support.
HOW THE INITIATIVE WORKS:
1. When you purchase a ticket in the raffle you can nominate a local school, club or charity you would like to support from the community groups registered.
2. Your nominated community group, from those registered.
3. 25% of the ticket revenue to assist their fundraising efforts.
COMMUNITY GROUPS NEED TO REGISTER:
If you are a NFP Organisation or a Community Group (eg. a local school, sporting club, church group or charity) you need to register.
1. Go to: http://byronshire.good4global.com. and register your community group.
2. Your Community Group will you may also wish to promote the raffle by sending the link: www.winalexus.com.au/byron to your supporters in order to encourage them to support you.