1. Interview During the interview(s), we will discuss and help you to select the most appropriate product and lender that best suits your needs. Once the most appropriate lender and loan product has been selected, the loan application process begins.
2. Loan Application Process Takes 24-48 hours. Your loan application will be lodged with the lender within 24 hours of receipt of ALL required supporting documents.
This includes the First Home Owners Grant (FHOG) application where applicable. Please note - on some occasions the lender can not lodge the FHOG application on your behalf. Check with us for further details. Once lodged, we will receive confirmation receipt from the lender within 24 hours.
3. Conditional Approval Takes 5-10 days. We will receive a conditional approval receipt from the lender on your behalf. This will detail any outstanding matters requiring attention prior to unconditional (full) approval.
Upon conditional approval, property valuation(s) will be ordered by the lender (if required).
4. Valuation Reports Takes 3 days. Valuation report(s) will be received by the lender within 3 days of request (subject to property access).
5. Unconditional (full) Approval Up to five days from receipt of all outstanding documents including valuation. We will receive unconditional (full) approval from the lender within 2 days from receipt of their satisfactory valuation(s).
We will then contact you to confirm written unconditional (full) approval has been received from the lender.
6. Mortgage Documents Takes 5-10 days. Under normal circumstances, the lender will send a copy of the mortgage documents to you (or the nominated party) within 5 days of unconditional (full) approval. You will need to sign the mortgage documents and return them to the lender within 5 days.
Please note - on receipt of the mortgage documents, you are required to phone us to confirm your receipt and ensure all is in order for you to sign.
7. Loan Settlement Takes 5-20 days.
Purchasing a property - Between 2-3 days after you have returned your mortgage documents your solicitor / conveyancer will contact the lender to book settlement.
Please note - solicitors / conveyancers need to allow 3-5 days prior to settlement to arrange the necessary paperwork.
Refinancing - Between 10-30 days after your have returned your mortgage documents your lender will liaise directly with your existing lender (if different) to arrange your property refinance.
Please note - your existing lender may require up to 10 working days to prepare a discharge of their existing mortgage and arrange settlement.
8. Congratulations! Settlement has been effected and your loan is in place.
Read more ...
Update your news preferences and get the latest news delivered to your inbox.