A CONVERTED garage was destroyed by fire last night at Mullumbimby.
According to a North Coast Firecomms spokesman NSW Fire and Rescue were called to the converted garage on Station Street at around 8.15pm.
The spokesman said the fire fighters did a search of the building as there was a report of someone missing, however no one was found.
While the asbestos and tin roofed garage was completely destroyed by fire, the spokesman said, no-one was injured in the blaze.
Update your news preferences and get the latest news delivered to your inbox.