Jetstar has launched a massive sale on its international flights with nearly 500,000 seats available on 100 routes.
More than 26 destinations have had their airfare price slashed including Honolulu, Ho Chi Minh City, Tokyo, Bangkok with international fares as low as $99.
Jetstar launched its Ho Chi Minh City flights in May this year declaring the destination the next Bali or Thailand for budget travellers.
Vietnam has been growing in popularity with Australian travellers thanks to its beaches, food, culture and bustling cities. Top places to visit include Hoi An, Halong Bay and Da Lat.
And Hawaii has long been a hot spot for beach and sun loving Aussies as well as shoppers looking for a bargain at its outlet stores.
Some of the sale fares include:
- Sydney Ho Chi Minh City from $141 one way, return from $243 (and only from $429* to fly
Business Class from Sydney or Melbourne to Ho Chi Minh City).
- Melbourne to Ho Chi Minh City from $141 one way, return from $243
- Perth Ho Chi Minh City from $141 one way, return from $243
- Darwin Ho Chi Minh City from $141 one way, return from $243
- Sydney to Ho Chi Minh City from $139 one way, return from $246.
- Cairns to Tokyo from $199
- Perth to Bangkok from $147
- Adelaide to Ho Chi Minh City from $281 one way ($524 return)
- Adelaide to Honolulu from $364 one way ($655 return)
- Adelaide to Phuket from $281 one way ($523 return)
- Darwin to Bangkok from $147 one way ($245 return)
- Darwin to Ho Chi Minh City from $141 one way ($235 return)
- Gold Coast to Ho Chi Minh City from $233 one way ($433 return)
- Gold Coast to Tokyo from $269 one way
As Jetstar is a budget carrier, meals and baggage are not included in the airfare.
Jetstar's international sale ends 11:59PM AEST, Monday 2 October 2017 unless sold out prior. Fares and full conditions are available at jetstar.com.
Update your news preferences and get the latest news delivered to your inbox.