Baby George misses out on Royal yuletide dinner

BABY George has missed the British Royal Family's annual Christmas outing, left at home as the rest of the brood headed to Sandringham estate for a traditional yuletide dinner.

The BBC reported that Princess Kate told some in the gathered crowd their five-month-old bub had already opened a few Christmas presents.

The Royals followed the German tradition of opening presents on Christmas Eve, rather than on December 25.

Prince William told well-wishers, "We've had a good morning with George and I can't wait until next year when he's bigger".

Prince Harry, fresh from his Arctic expedition, continues to sport his beard which he said he will keep to honour "Royal tradition".


Whales soon on their way

Whales soon on their way

Wave Rave with Gaz

Last attempt to get someone (anyone) interested in election

Last attempt to get someone (anyone) interested in election

We reveal winner of the 'Does My Hypocrisy Look Big in This?' award

REPORT: Big Day for Byron Tri Club

REPORT: Big Day for Byron Tri Club

Local club runs a good race