121 Creative Perth is more than just a design and creative studio – it's the place to be seen on the east side of St Georges terrace. Pop by for an icy cold glass of bubbles on a Friday arvo and you will witness the close knit team of three celebrating the wins of the previous week. You see, these peeps love what they do. Whether it’s branding a business, laying out a print publication or strategising a media launch, it's impossible to wipe the smiles off their faces! Seriously though, these guys give good creative.
Each project moves through 5 clear stages:
1. Brief and consultation – You tell us what you need and we work with you to hone your thoughts into a working design brief that ensures we’re all on the same page.
2. Concept creation – This is where we take the brief, sit on bean bags, play football (we wish!) and then come up with a range of really great ideas for you to choose from.
3. Design development – Once you’ve chosen an idea, we work it up with you, across all the pieces you need for your project.
4. Feedback and proofing – As the pieces come together, we’ll talk with you to ensure we’re on-brief and get your approvals at each draft stage.
5. Design delivery – We’ll work with you to get your message out to the intended recipient, then help you measure the effectiveness of the project outcome and most importantly learn from the whole process to ensure that each new brief is met more successfully than the last.