Located in the Byron Bay hinterland a short four minutes drive from the popular and community focused village of Federal, this private 5-acre property called Many Trees' is gently sloping and teeming with natural beauty. With its peaceful feel, abundant wildlife and natural diversity, driving onto Many Trees', you feel the busy outside World disappear.
* 5 easy care park-like acres
* The driveway is lined with mature Silky Oak trees
* Fruit trees, veggie garden and chook run
* Abundant wildlife and natural diversity
* 3 min to Federal Village, 15 min to Bangalow and 25 min to Byron Bay
The solid and very comfortable home features hardwood floors and opens onto a generous wrap around deck where are you can sit and watch natures wonders pass by within the park-like existence. The large open plan living, dining and kitchen area enjoys great airflow and natural light from the many windows and sliding door.
* Solid 3 bedroom home with hardwood timber floors throughout
* Wrap-around covered deck on 3 sides with a peaceful outlook
* Open plan kitchen and dining adjoins the spacious living room
* Spacious 10m x 6m double bay shed with concrete floor and power
* Built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms
* Lots of windows and ceiling fans natural summer cooling
* 6.6 kW grid-interactive solar system
* Move-in ready or develop to suit your needs (STCA)
Being positioned a short drive to Federal village is certainly a big lifestyle advantage! Peace and quiet, great community and away from the hustle and bustle of our coastal towns; while still being connected via a short drive to local centres.
Owners are relocating and the property is surplus to their needs, enquire today for your inspection, Brett Connable on 0408 155... and Nick Russo on 0405 977... .