Find something curious…
Set on an elevated and private plateau this bespoke home pays homage to the best of mid century architecture and has been designed and built to make the most of the spectacular views, both to Julian Rocks and Byron Bay, and north to the Nightcap Ranges.
From the moment you turn into the driveway there is a sense that something truly special awaits. Once you arrive at the home that sense is fulfilled with a perfect blend of modern materials, quality bespoke detail and thoughtful design connecting the home and landscape beautifully.
The house has been designed and built with elegant simplicity and takes every opportunity to maximise the spectacular setting.
The combination of materials, concrete, timber, and glass create a sophisticated yet understated atmosphere.
The open plan living area flows seamlessly to a deep covered outdoor living space and on to the sparkling pool with views to Mount Chincogan, Wollumbin (Mt Warning) and beyond.
The master suite occupies it's own floor; with a lounge area, office space, walk in robe, ensuite, and private balcony, not to mention even more stunning views from the first floor elevation.
If you prize a sense of tranquillity, privacy, thoughtful design and quality execution, and want all that with some of the deepest views in the Byron Shire then this property is not to be missed.
- 3 generous bedrooms, full master suite
- Versatile floorplan - can be easily converted to include separate guest accommodation
- Open plan living with expansive views
- Silky oak kitchen bench with walk in country pantry opening to vege garden
- Wood fired heater and reverse cycle air conditioning
- Underfloor heating in bathrooms, living and kitchen
- Double garage with workspace
Council Rates: $1646.07 per year