Find something curious…
Located in the tightly held enclave of Ewingsdale, on the edge of Byron Bay this stunning Queenslander home is the perfect combination of traditional charm and modern convenience.
With a full wrap around covered verandah plus a large outdoor barbeque and dining area, the first floor feels every bit like the classic Queenslander that it is.
Inside, the timber floors, high ceilings and timber framed windows fill the living space with natural light and connect the home seamlessly to the veranda. The master bedroom has an attached room that would make the perfect nursery, dressing room or study.
The new kitchen has huge amounts of storage, stone bench tops, breakfast bar and servery window to the veranda. The morning sun glistens through pretty stained glass windows filling the kitchen with natural light.
Downstairs are three generous bedrooms, second bathroom and a large second living room, ideal for a teenagers retreat or media space. Outdoors the garden and yard are private and beautifully landscaped with a perfect north aspect.
- 2208m2 land size with generous fenced yard and established gardens
- Main bathroom with freestanding tub and double vanity
- Multiple indoor and outdoor entertaining areas
- Under house storage room plus separate double garage
- Walking distance to The Farm for coffee and fresh bread
- A few minutes' drive to Byron Bay CBD and Belongil Beach
Council Rates: $1483.27 per year