Find something curious…
OPEN HOME THIS SATURDAY 18TH MAY AT 12:00 - 12:30 PM
• Stunning kitchen with 40mm granite bench tops, granite sink and pyrolytic self cleaning oven
• Spacious lounge with deck access
• North facing covered entertaining deck with leafy outlook
• 3 bedrooms all with built in and fans
• Stunning bathroom with double vanity, large linen
• Welcoming entry/sitting area with courtyard access
• Private master bedroom with built ins
• Beautifully designed bathroom with separate toilet
• Double garage with internal access, spacious laundry
This fully fenced home encloses a stunning pool area that puts most resorts to shame. Why wouldn't you want to come home to all of this?
One of the more scenic suburbs in the Tweed area, Bilambil Heights is located less than 15 minutes from Tweed Heads CBD and to the west of Tweed Heads South and north of Terranora.
Covering an area of 10 square kilometres, its properties enjoy an idyllic peaceful setting in leafy surrounds with some of its homes set high on a hilltop capturing lovely lake views and others fronting the beautiful Tweed Broadwater.
Bilambil Heights has had a steady population growth over the years attracting comparatively affluent residents, more than 75% of which own their homes. This is a great place to raise a family and the real estate is in constant demand. Its property prices are consistently higher than the average for the Tweed local government area and its homes are generally snapped up quickly.
If you're looking for that picturesque lifestyle in a bright contemporary home, an inspection is an absolute must!