BACKING NATURE RESERVE from all 3 levels in this tightly held development "The Butter Factory" - an opportunity for either a low maintenance home, a holiday home & investment or a long term investment - the choice is yours!
With many generous features seldom offered at this price point including:
• An exceptionally generous 251 square metres of living. Main open living includes a large Caesarstone island bench/breakfast bar, high end kitchen appliances & gas cook-top with laundry & powder room adjacent
• Huge master on the 3rd level with en-suite, dressing room with built ins, private balcony & spiral staircase to a meditation loft, study or yoga space
• The lower level offering a large cosy living room, a full bathroom, 2 double bedrooms with built ins - one flowing to a private courtyard with North-West aspect over the reserve with all balconies capturing the same view
• Level access from the double security parking to main living through a communal courtyard with BBQ & entertaining facilities in a landscaped setting
• An in-ground lap pool, 2 lock up storage cages for boards, bikes & all the toys
• Reverse cycle A/C on all 3 levels makes for a perfect all year round haven for the individual, guests or an added bonus should you opt for the rental pool when not being used
Only a short stroll to main beach, a gym next door with boutique shopping at your doorstep - an exceptionally convenient location in the heart of town to experience all that Byron has to offer.
Currently under lease until 28 February 2018
Agent declares interest!
Property Code: 686
6/140 Jonson Street, Byron Bay, New South Wales, 2481, Australia