On a generous 1075m2 block in a hotspot location, this grand home with beautifully landscaped gardens, guest accommodation and pool is bursting with appeal.
Set in a very quiet position at the top of a cul-de-sac, the home is just around the corner from the local child care centre and a short walk into Bangalow Village which boasts a fabulous array of shops, cafes and restaurants.
Well designed, the home flows with generous spaces and natural light. No ingredient is missing for a happy life or solid investment in this spacious property.
There is also plenty of scope to add value.
Property features include;
• Huge wrap around veranda with beautiful views to the east
• Master bedroom having a generous 4 door built in wardrobe and a big ensuite
• Guest accommodation with own bathroom, living and entrance
• Great office space or 5th bedroom
• Well-appointed kitchen with gas cooking (5 burner) and Tasmanian oak cabinetry plus dishwasher and walk in pantry
• Multiple living areas one having reverse cycle air-conditioning and gas fire place
• Well-equipped main bathroom with bath, toilet and a large shower
• Inground swimming pool surrounded by tropical gardens
• Enormous rumpus room under the house with scope to convert to a granny flat
• Plenty of storage under the house plus a wine rack
• Single lock up garage plus covered parking for one car or caravan
With so much to offer we know an inspection will impress. Call us for further information.
ENQUIRIES: Oliver Aldridge 0421 171... or Luke Elwin 0421 375...
Council Rates: $2324.71 per year
9 Rosewood Avenue, Bangalow, New South Wales, 2479, Australia