Located in sought-after Possum Creek in the hills behind Byron Bay, this hidden hinterland paradise is a rural lifestyle dream come true. Boarded by Possum Creek, this 77 acre property blends open fields, creeks and woodlands together to create a truly stunning setting.
* Possum Creek Frontage with choice of swimming holes
* Choice of great building sites (STCA)
* Multiple de-rocked paddocks planted with setaria and rye grass
* Approved 54 megalitres water licence from Possum Creek
A rare opportunity, this unique property boasts gently sloping east facing fields, elevated positions providing great aspect to build your dream home (STCA), woodlands with own creek and an abundance of water from Possum Creek.
* Woodlands with own creek
* Elevated areas with rural outlook and breezes
* Current owner happy to ageist cattle
This impressive acreage is a short 7 minute drive from the historic village of Bangalow and only 15 minutes from the beaches of Byron Bay. Rural lifestyle properties of this quality and so close to the coast are extremely rare, so call me today to organise your inspection and make your dream a reality.
Lot 6 Possum Creek Road, Possum Creek, New South Wales, 2479, Australia