Beautifully built in a private beachside setting, this character property exudes a relaxed Indonesian style vibe.
• 575m2 elevated block at the end of a private no through road
• Beach path access directly to the Tallow Lagoon/Estuary -Beach
• Glenn Murcutt Design house
• Open plan kitchen overlooking the living and dining
• Private entertainer's deck
• Potential to improve and expand the current dwelling (STCA)
• The main bedroom is a good size and has a built-in robe
• There is a second bedroom/study, double lock up garage, carport and separate building that could easily be a self-contained granny flat/ studio (STCA)
• St Finbarr's Primary School and Byron Bay High School less than a block away
• Walking distance (15 mins) to Byron Bay town centre and Main Beach (5 mins by bicycle)
For further information call Paul Prior 0418 324... or James Young 0419 856... .
11 Ironbark Avenue, Byron Bay, New South Wales, 2481, Australia
You can change the newsletters you are subscribed to when you edit your profile
If you are not happy with some aspect of your personal life, these issues arise at this time and there will be disagreements or tension in a...