Beautifully built in a private beachside setting, this character property exudes a relaxed Indonesian style vibe.
• 575m2 elevated block at the end of a private no through road
• Beach path access directly to the Tallow Lagoon/Estuary -Beach
• Glenn Murcutt Design house
• Open plan kitchen overlooking the living and dining
• Private entertainer's deck
• Potential to improve and expand the current dwelling (STCA)
• The main bedroom is a good size and has a built-in robe
• There is a second bedroom/study, double lock up garage, carport and separate building that could easily be a self-contained granny flat/ studio (STCA)
• St Finbarr's Primary School and Byron Bay High School less than a block away
• Walking distance (15 mins) to Byron Bay town centre and Main Beach (5 mins by bicycle)
For further information call Paul Prior 0418 324... or James Young 0419 856... .
11 Ironbark Avenue, Byron Bay, New South Wales, 2481, Australia