Beautifully renovated, this freestanding home on 664 square metres offers a low maintenance lifestyle in the heart of the vibrant Mullumbimby township. With polished timber floors and high 10 foot ceilings throughout, this spacious character filled home presents convenient living at its finest.
As you enter this lovingly cared for home, you feel the original character and tasteful additions shine through. Some of the features are:
* Ideal for a professional practice (STCA)
* Three spacious bedrooms, the master with attached nursery
* Formal lounge room with a feature stone fireplace
* Stylishly renovated kitchen and bathroom
* Separate studio/storage with rear lane access
* Large back deck perfect for relaxation or entertainment
* Fenced backyard, easy care landscaping, garden shed and carport
* Solar electricity, ceiling fans and Air conditioning
With fenced front and rear yards, privacy is assured, yet only a stones throw from your front door, enjoy the connection to the community on offer at the various eclectic shops and cafes. The studio/storage with rear lane access opens an array of versatile options.
This home must be inspected first hand to be truly appreciated. With the owners circumstances dictating high selling motivation within a quickly disappearing price range, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
4 Argyle Street, Mullumbimby, New South Wales, 2482, Australia
You can change the newsletters you are subscribed to when you edit your profile
You shouldn't have any problems socialising now while Venus transits your 11th house and Mars, Mercury and the Sun and new Moon all jointly...