The Akasha Beach house is set within an exclusive and highly sought-after Tallow Sands gated estate. With National Park lands behind and pristine beaches in front, Akasha holds a special connection with nature and the environment. The tranquil setting is only moments' walk to Tallow Beach and is well appointed to take in the warmth and soak up sunlight with large windows and wrap around decks.
Akasha is an architecturally designed, large two storey home, amidst a 789sqm level block surrounded by lush native and tropical flora encouraging the homes connection with its environment. The open plan living and dining room opens directly onto the balcony via large bi-fold doors bringing the feeling of vast nature into the home and abundant natural light flowing through-out the home. With consideration for natural flow, Feng Shui and overall design and layout of the home, no detail has been overlooked.
* Modern retreat style home with luxurious appointments
* Lush tropical landscaping a unique connection to environment
* Open plan living and dining opens onto large wrap around decks
* Large windows and doors allowing ample sunlight
The homes natural ambiance is enhanced by hardwood timber floors through-out with Caesar-stone bench tops and lime stone paving on the upper level, and Travertine downstairs. No expense has been spared to ensure the home is of the highest quality. With four spacious bedrooms, each with outlooks to the pool or gardens plus a spacious office, this sizable property provides privacy and space for a large family get-away.
The outdoor area features a large summer house with lounges and banana chairs overlooking a large in-ground pool, surrounded by sandstone pavers and a stunning Turkish onyx stone water feature. The large back garden includes a garden shed and pool shed with views to the national park behind, the grounds enjoy a feeling of vast space and privacy.
This prized investment opportunity or high quality, private and secure home also has potential to expand by enclosing the summer pool house and extending the large home even further. Additional potential to build Yoga studio in the back yard overlooking to National Park lands. These improvements are subject to council approval, however the savvy owner has opportunity to develop this asset further.
* High quality fixtures and fittings, no expense spared
* Poolside summer house and large garden spaces
* Opportunity to develop further
* Architecturally designed with Feng Shui, sun-light, breeze and flow considered
* Alarm system in gated estate providing privacy and security
To explore this exquisite beach home, please contact Nick Russo today on 0405 977... .and#8203;
* Two dishwashers in kitchen
* Two outdoor showers
* Wine fridge
* 8 Meter pool
* Private block boarding national park
* private gated estate at end of Alcorn Street
* Cycle path to town
* Garden and pool sheds
* Optional - fully furnished sale by negotiation
2/2 Alcorn Street, Suffolk Park, New South Wales, 2481, Australia
You can change the newsletters you are subscribed to when you edit your profile
If blood is thicker than water, what is thicker than blood? Spirit. Don't make the mistake of putting blood brothers and kin before your...