1) Have Byron Shire News news headlines delivered to your inbox
You can have news delivered to your door, why not have news and other relevant information delivered direct to your email inbox too?
How do I start receiving email updates ?
Receive content updates direct to your inbox everyday. Simply follow the link and register your interest.
Please select from the following options:
it's as easy as that! You're now registered. From tomorrow, you will receive daily highlights direct to your inbox.
2) Subscribe to RSS news feeds of your choice
RSS feeds are perfect if you like your information instant, and in simple, bite-sized chunks. Get the latest udpates on everything from news, to sport and world news.
Just click on the link to subscribe:
What is RSS?
To learn more about RSS feeds see the RSS FAQs
3) Make Byron Shire News your home page
What does this mean?
By following the instructions below, you are making sure that every time you open your web browser you are taken to Byron Shire News website first. It means that Byron Shire News will be your starting page each time you go online, ensuring you are up to date with all the latest news in your region.
To make Byron Shire News your homepage, simply follow the instruction bellow:
For Mozilla Firefox
- 1. Select Tools/Options from the menu bar.
- 2. On the Main section enter the URL (web address: www.byronnews.com.au) in the area entitled Home page.
- 3. Click ok.
For Microsoft Internet Explorer 7
- 1. Select Tools/Internet Options from the menu bar.
- 2. On the General tab enter the URL (web address: www.byronnews.com.au) in the area entitled Homepage.
- 3. Click Apply.
- 4. Click ok.
You can change these settings at any time, simply repeat the steps above.
If you need further help setting your homepage, please check your web browser's Help menu.