Here is an exciting opportunity to secure a beautifully appointed 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home in a highly sought after location in Carlyle Street.
The home has been architecturally designed to replicate and complement the Bay's original homes.
This premier position offers an incredible lifestyle where you can leave your car at home and walk or ride your bike to Clarkes Beach, shops, restaurants, cafes, primary schools, sports field and the iconic Top Shop.
• Open plan dining, living and stylish kitchen with Caesar Stone and European appliances
• High ceilings and timber floors
• Great natural light throughout
• Private and expansive main bedroom with ensuite and dressing room
• 2 of the bedrooms have built in robes
• Air conditioning and ceiling fans
• Ample storage throughout
• Fabulous covered and spacious entertaining deck with water feature set amongst beautifully landscaped gardens
• Easy care and low maintenance
Designed to suit our relaxed north coast lifestyle, this property is undoubtedly in one of the most coveted positions in the 'old part of town'.
Call or email us today for further information.
Inspections by appointment.
56 Carlyle Street, Byron Bay, New South Wales, 2481, Australia
You can change the newsletters you are subscribed to when you edit your profile
You may be better off financially than some of your friends, but that's no reason for that particular someone to keep borrowing money from you...