With panoramic ocean views from Cape Bryon Lighthouse through to the Gold Coast, this is just one of the many desirable
attributes of this vacant rural parcel.
Ideally located in a quiet country lane with the beach just over a kilometre away and a short drive into Byron Bay, there is a cleared level building site to capture the incredible views, with DA approved plans for a superb architecturally designed modern home, complete with 2 infinity pools.
* Panoramic ocean views from Cape Byron Lighthouse through to the Gold coast
* 6.26 Hectares (15.46acres) Torrens Title, Zoned 1A General Rural
* DA Approved plans available for architecturally designed 5 bed home
* 180sqm shed, mezzanine floor with 2 bed, attached laundry and separate bathroom
* Timber plantation and established native vegetation
* 2 x 33,000 litre tanks, town water and power to site
* Close to the Beach and only a short drive to Byron Bay
This extraordinary property offers lifestyle choices hard to replicate.
4 Grays Lane, Byron Bay, New South Wales, 2481, Australia
You can change the newsletters you are subscribed to when you edit your profile
Your intuition and spiritual knowledge could be a lot sharper but you need to exercise that part of yourself and not assume that it's going to...