With panoramic ocean views from Cape Bryon Lighthouse through to the Gold Coast, this is just one of the many desirable
attributes of this vacant rural parcel.
Ideally located in a quiet country lane with the beach just over a kilometre away and a short drive into Byron Bay, there is a cleared level building site to capture the incredible views, with DA approved plans for a superb architecturally designed modern home, complete with 2 infinity pools.
* Panoramic ocean views from Cape Byron Lighthouse through to the Gold coast
* 6.26 Hectares (15.46acres) Torrens Title, Zoned 1A General Rural
* DA Approved plans available for architecturally designed 5 bed home
* 180sqm shed, mezzanine floor with 2 bed, attached laundry and separate bathroom
* Timber plantation and established native vegetation
* 2 x 33,000 litre tanks, town water and power to site
* Close to the Beach and only a short drive to Byron Bay
This extraordinary property offers lifestyle choices hard to replicate.
4 Grays Lane, Byron Bay, New South Wales, 2481, Australia
You can change the newsletters you are subscribed to when you edit your profile
You may be better off financially than some of your friends, but that's no reason for that particular someone to keep borrowing money from you...