Presenting an excellent opportunity to secure a solid three bedroom two bathroom family home set within the quiet streets of Baywood Chase in Suffolk Park. Situated on a level 605 sqm block bordered by easy care gardens and mature trees giving the home privacy and shade. The central lounge with combined dining area adjoins the user friendly kitchen which overlooks the private backyard. Expanding the home is the covered and screened outdoor space allowing breezes to flow into the home whilst keeping the wildlife out.
A loved property for many years, this well built and solid home is cosmetically tired which opens the opportunity and potential to renovate and reap the rewards. Excellent for families seeking to reside in a beautiful street or investors looking for stable returns. The property is ideally located close to Baz and Shaz Fruit and Veg, Golf course, Restaurants and Tallow Beach.
This is an excellent opportunity to enter the Byron Bay property market in one of the most appealing family friendly areas. This property must be sold to finalise the estate.
* 3 Bedrooms with built-in-robes, master with ensuite and walk in robe
* Enclosed outdoor space - great for entertaining and outdoor living
* Air-conditioning and internal laundry
* Low maintenance front and rear gardens
* Surrounded by mature trees for cool shade and privacy
* Double garage and ample storage
* Great investment or home opportunity
* A little TLC will go a long way
Price Guide $630,000 to $690,000
37 Caniaba Crescent, Suffolk Park, New South Wales, 2481, Australia
You can change the newsletters you are subscribed to when you edit your profile
Your intuition and spiritual knowledge could be a lot sharper but you need to exercise that part of yourself and not assume that it's going to...