From the moment you arrive, it is evident that this home is one of a kind. Lovingly restored by master local tradesmen, this charming property includes superb recycled rainforest timber floors, stained glass windows, wooden louvres and doors that all beautifully embody the envied indoor/outdoor north coast lifestyle.
Located directly opposite family friendly, dog friendly Belongil Beach the position is absolutely phenomenal. A 15 minute stroll along the beach will take you into Byron Bay's town centre. The popular Treehouse restaurant and Belongil Bistro are just a short stroll up the road.
• 4 character filled bedrooms including a huge master suite
• 3 bathrooms. One of the bathrooms has a stunning indoor/outdoor tropical bath. Plus there is an outdoor rainforest shower
• Spacious and inviting lounge/dining room and separate informal living/media room
• Entertainers kitchen with timber breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher and 5 burner gas cooktop and oven
• Beautiful timbers throughout
• Soaring cathedral ceilings blessed with leadlight windows and wooden louvres overlooking the lush tropical gardens
• Ceilings fans
• Gorgeous front and back verandas offer year round family fun and relaxation
• Enjoy the sea breezes and gentle sounds of the waves breaking on the shore
• Quiet and private no through road
• Easy care landscaping, fenced garden and sunny lawn area
The property currently boasts a steady holiday letting income with solid bookings, repeat clientele and great online reviews.
A wonderful opportunity in one of the North Coast's most beautiful locations, call or email us for further information.
ENQUIRIES: Tara Torkkola 0423 519... or James Young 0419 856... .
21 Childe Street, Byron Bay, New South Wales, 2481, Australia
You can change the newsletters you are subscribed to when you edit your profile
You may think a problem within your family circle is resolved, but this is only temporary and tensions may not subside for a while. Family...