From the moment you arrive, it is evident that this home is one of a kind. Lovingly restored by master local tradesmen, this charming property includes superb recycled rainforest timber floors, stained glass windows, wooden louvres and doors that all beautifully embody the envied indoor/outdoor north coast lifestyle.
Located directly opposite family friendly, dog friendly Belongil Beach the position is absolutely phenomenal. A 15 minute stroll along the beach will take you into Byron Bay's town centre. The popular Treehouse restaurant and Belongil Bistro are just a short stroll up the road.
• 4 character filled bedrooms including a huge master suite
• 3 bathrooms. One of the bathrooms has a stunning indoor/outdoor tropical bath. Plus there is an outdoor rainforest shower
• Spacious and inviting lounge/dining room and separate informal living/media room
• Entertainers kitchen with timber breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher and 5 burner gas cooktop and oven
• Beautiful timbers throughout
• Soaring cathedral ceilings blessed with leadlight windows and wooden louvres overlooking the lush tropical gardens
• Ceilings fans
• Gorgeous front and back verandas offer year round family fun and relaxation
• Enjoy the sea breezes and gentle sounds of the waves breaking on the shore
• Quiet and private no through road
• Easy care landscaping, fenced garden and sunny lawn area
The property currently boasts a steady holiday letting income with solid bookings, repeat clientele and great online reviews.
A wonderful opportunity in one of the North Coast's most beautiful locations, call or email us for further information.
ENQUIRIES: Tara Torkkola 0423 519... or James Young 0419 856... .
21 Childe Street, Byron Bay, New South Wales, 2481, Australia
You can change the newsletters you are subscribed to when you edit your profile
You may be better off financially than some of your friends, but that's no reason for that particular someone to keep borrowing money from you...