Within the Golden Grid this premium property is one of the closest homes to town & beach. Brilliantly located at the quiet, elevated eastern end of Marvell Street. Double access from Marvell St and grassy Marvell Lane. Virtually private back lane access to Top Shop (60m). Only second time ever on the market.
Spacious home with large indoor/outdoor entertainment areas. Expansive hardwood decking around a stunning 12x6m solar-heated, salt-water swimming pool, while brush fencing and tropical landscaping guarantee absolute privacy (no visible neighbours!).
• 1012m2 (subdivision potential STCA)
• Perfectly positioned in Byron's highly-sought after "Golden Grid", which achieves the fastest growing real estate prices in Byron Bay
• Quiet, elevated eastern end of Marvell Street with minimal passing traffic (Marvell St is divided by the sports fields)
• 480 m to Clarkes Beach
• 850 m to Post Office & Cinema
• Virtually private back lane access to Top Shop (60m) for fresh bread & coffee!
• Quality brushwood fencing
• Double brick construction for brilliant heat/cold/sound insulation and low maintenance
• Generous room proportions and 10' or higher ceilings
• Spacious master bedroom with WIW, ensuite and spa bath
• Timber flooring in vast dining area and open-plan lounge
• Large kitchen with quality s/s Bosch appliances, plus adjoining breakfast alcove
• A/C in 4 bedrooms
• Solar hot water system
• 6.1 KW solar power system (with German Schott photo-voltaic panels) ensures minimal electricity costs
• 12x6m solar-heated, salt-water swimming pool surrounded by expansive Turpentine hardwood timber decking and tropical landscaping. Your own private oasis!
• Multiple outdoor entertainment areas to complement the relaxed coastal lifestyle and climate of Byron Bay
• Permaculture garden with fruit trees, vegies & herbs
• Garden shed and custom-built dog kennel at the back
• 3-car garage with workshop area and separate room
• Remote-control electric driveway gate
• Back lane access (grassy end - no through road)
• Total privacy - no visible neighbours!
• Rarest of opportunities!
Welcome to a prime address in Byron's coveted "Golden Grid"!
Call or email us today to arrange your inspection time.
42 Marvell Street, Byron Bay, New South Wales, 2481, Australia
You can change the newsletters you are subscribed to when you edit your profile
You can sidestep arguments in your personal relationships now by being a little more compassionate and loving, even if people seem to be hell...