Here is a rare opportunity to purchase quality acreage with magnificent views so close to Byron Bay and Bangalow
The property boasts 24 hectares, or 61 acres in the old measurement, of gently sloping, north facing, clean land which is rich in soil suitable for agricultural, horticultural or lifestyle endeavours.
There is an upgraded 4 bedroom home with studio PLUS 2 building sites where you could build your own stunning custom designed home and not over capitalise.
• Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge with cozy wood fire, ceiling fans and access onto a covered deck.
• Northern rural and coastal outlook
• High ceilings and large rooms.
• Polished timber floors
• 4 bedrooms, 3 with built in robes
• The main bedroom has an ensuite and opens onto the deck
• Central bathroom with bath and separate shower
• Upgraded in 2007 - new roof, re wired and re plumbed
• Open plan living and dining with wood fire
• Functional kitchenette
• Slate floors
• One bedroom plus bathroom
• Covered front porch
LAND AND LOCATION
• Previously certified organic farm
• Frost free
• 40 mega litre irrigation licence
• New fences
• Large machinery shed
• 360 degree views including significant ocean views through to Brunswick Heads and beyond
• Located just 10 minutes' drive to Byron Bay and 5 minutes to Bangalow
• This property will benefit from the new highway upgrade offering even more peace and tranquillity
Call or email us today for further information.
ENQUIRIES: Paul Banister 0438 856... or Helen Huntly-Barratt 0412 332... .
46 Fowlers Lane , Bangalow, New South Wales, 2479, Australia
You can change the newsletters you are subscribed to when you edit your profile
You can sidestep arguments in your personal relationships now by being a little more compassionate and loving, even if people seem to be hell...