A rare opportunity has arisen to purchase a large industrial unit with multiple uses. The unit is neat and tidy, in good condition and with large windows it receives plenty of natural sunlight.
The floor plan is split over two levels, downstairs with large open plan area, store room and full bathroom with shower. Upstairs the mezzanine level consists of a second open plan area with kitchenette and enclosed boardroom.
Features of the unit include:
* Dual entry from Centennial Circuit and Wollongbar Street
* 2 car spaces and off street parking
* A total floor area of approximately 178m2
* Air conditioning units on both levels
* Dust extractors and compressed air hook ups
* Spacious and plenty of natural sunlight
* Ceiling is insulated and covered
* Back to base alarm system
Presenting a fantastic investment opportunity, the unit is ready for immediate use and will make an ideal space for office, warehouse, showroom, creative space or many more uses. Located only 3.6km from Byron Bay's CBD in the popular Byron Arts and Industry Estate. Call to organise an inspection today.
2/19-21 Centennial Circuit, Byron Bay, New South Wales, 2481, Australia
You can change the newsletters you are subscribed to when you edit your profile
Your intuition and spiritual knowledge could be a lot sharper but you need to exercise that part of yourself and not assume that it's going to...