The owner has reduced the price by $100,000 to $299,000 and seeks a quick sale.
A great opportunity is presented to secure a heavily treed 5 acre parcel of land with a great easterly aspect and views to the Cape Byron Lighthouse. Located along the Goonengerry ridgeline less than 1 km from the school and 6 km from the wonderful village of Federal, there is a huge amount of potential.
* Build your own private rural retreat or dream home
* 5 acres of land (20,234.3m2) and approx. 300 m of road frontage
* Zoned RU2 Rural Landscape
* A stunning rural panoramic outlook and ocean views
* Easy 15 minutes from Mullumbimby, 30 minutes from Byron Bay
Vacant land and bush blocks are very scarce, so be quick!
For further enquiries, contact Con Economos from Ray White Rockdale 0418 400... email@example.com.
Lot 2 Goonengerry Road, Goonengerry, New South Wales, 2482, Australia
You can change the newsletters you are subscribed to when you edit your profile
You can sidestep arguments in your personal relationships now by being a little more compassionate and loving, even if people seem to be hell...